Dr. Aye Maung said,"Our stand is that we won’t give even an inch of our land to those illegal Bangali Terrorist Immigrants. We won’t give up our land, our breeze, our water which are handed to us by our ancestors."

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Burma Campaign UK က Mark Farmaner ရဲ့ ေဆာင္းပါးအေပၚ သမိုင္းပညာရွင္ ေဒါက္တာ ေအးခ်မ္း၏ တုန္႔ျပန္ခ်က္


I have read both Mark Farmaner's article and the Burmese translation. The excerpt from Burmese version follows as:

"ၿပီးခဲ့သည့္ တႏွစ္ခန္႔က ေဒါက္တာေအးခ်မ္းႏွင့္ သူ၏ ေနာက္လိုက္ေနာက္ပါမ်ားႏွင့္ စကားစျမည္ ေျပာဆိုရန္ မိမိ ႀကိဳးပမ္းခဲ့ဖူးပါသည္။ သူတို႔က အာဏာရွင္မ်ားထက္၊ ႐ိုဟင္ဂ်ာမ်ားကို ျပစ္တင္ေဝဖန္ရန္ ပို၍အခ်ိန္ေပးေနၾကပါသည္။ေဒါက္တာေအးခ်မ္းက ပုဂၢိဳလ္ေရးတိုက္ခိုက္မႈ အၾကိမ္ၾကိမ္ျပဳလုပ္ခဲ့ၿပီး၊ ဤသို႔မပါဘဲႏွင့္ ေဆြးေႏြးေျပာဆိုရန္ မျဖစ္ႏိုင္ခဲ့ ပါ။ အီးေမးလ္ျဖင့္ စာပို႔ေဆြးေႏြးမႈကိုလည္း အျခားေသာ အီးေမးလ္အုပ္စုမ်ားထံ ျဖန္႔ေဝခဲ့ပါသည္။မိမိ၏ အီးေမးလ္ စာတိုက္ပံုးထဲသို႔လည္း ေစာ္ကားတိုက္ခိုက္သည့္ အီးေမးလ္မ်ား ျပည့္လွ်ံ ေနခဲ့ပါသည္။ သူ၏ေနာက္လိုက္ေနာက္ပါမ်ားက ပုဂၢိဳလ္ေရးတိုက္ခိုက္မႈ၊ ၿခိမ္းေျခာက္မႈမ်ား မျပဳပါရန္ မိမိက ေဒါက္တာေအးခ်မ္းကိုေတာင္းဆိုခဲ့သည့္အခါ၊ ဤသို႔ေဆာင္ရြက္သူမ်ားကို ႐ႈံ႕ခ်ပါရန္ ေတာင္းဆိုခဲ့သည့္အခါ သူက လုပ္ေဆာင္ရန္ ျငင္းဆို ခဲ့ပါသည္။ ေခါင္းေဆာင္မ်ားက ပုဂၢိဳလ္ေရးတိုက္ခိုက္မႈ၊ ေစာ္ကားမႈမ်ားကို ႐ႈံ႕ခ်ျငင္းပယ္ရန္ ပ်က္ကြက္ခဲ့ၿပီး၊ သူတို႔ ကိုယ္တိုင္က ဤသို႔ေဆာင္ရြက္ေနသည့္အခါ၊ ေနာက္လိုက္မ်ားကလည္း ၎ အမူအက်င့္ကို လိုက္လံ အတုခိုးၾကမည္ သာ ျဖစ္ပါသည္။"

There are some tricks between lines and words. The translater have to take responsibility. However, it is sure that Mark Farmerner blames me in his article for my writings on the problem of so-called Rohingya. Whatever I say or write, there is nothing inaccurate. I am a researcher. I know how a researcher or scholar is responsible for his writings. If there is no evidence or reliable source material I never say or write anything. I still have the messages exchanged between Mark and I. How does he dare to lie? I am not doing these researches as a leader of Arakanese, but I do as a historian of Burma. I was not elected by the Arakanese people as a representative of them. And you all know that I never urged anyone of you to personally attack anyone of the other side. He attacks me. When did I attack anybody personally? This is brazen lie of Mark Farmaner. Whatever I eat every day is very clean food. I am not living on charity. Whatever I say is the truth. I am making my livelihood, working for an educational institution in Japan. Mark Farmaner Inc is paid for telling lies. Everybody knows who are the liars.

Sincerely,

Aye Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Widgets